Multiple Intelligence Test
What is DMIT Test?
Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT)
Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test is its full name. It is a scientific investigation of how fingerprints and brain lobes are related. Understanding one’s individual inborn potential and personality will be made easier by this. Medical professionals and scientist Dr. Howard Gardner have long established the DMIT Test Method. DMIT analysis will be based on multiple intelligence theory and neuroscientific research. Discover your strengths and weaknesses with the DMIT Test Report based on a brain analysis and dermatoglyphics.
Be a winner by using the DMIT Test to identify your innate talent
Theory of Multiple Intelligence Test
All humans possess all Multiple intelligence in ranging amounts. Each individual has a different sort of intellectual composition. We all can improve education and learning style by addressing 9 multiple intelligences of our students. These multiple intelligence are centered at different parts of the brain Lobes. Intelligence may either work individually or together depends on ability. All these intelligence will define the human personality type.
9 Multiple Intelligences Test
- Logical Intelligence (Reasoning Smart)
- Linguistic Intelligence (Word Smart)
- Musical Intelligence (Musical Smart)
- Naturalist Intelligence (Nature Smart)
- Existential Intelligence (Phil Smart)
- Intrapersonal Intelligence (Self Smart)
- Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence (Body Smart)
- Interpersonal Intelligence (People Smart)
- Spatial Intelligence (Picture Smart)